Click to view full size image

Felder Jones and assistants at Felder's Shoe Shop

Felder Jones,with apprentices? Archie and . Jones established Felder's Shoe Shop in 1946. Located at 1210 Avenue M, Jones operated the shop until 1981, when he "semi-retired" to his home in the Galilee community near where his grandmother Melinda (Bailey) Williams donated the land for Sam Houston Industrial Training School.